Your acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined are required to process your reservation. The below terms and conditions apply to all bookings regardless for Go Orange products.
- Pre-payment by credit card and subsequent confirmation by Go Orange Ltd is accepted as confirmation of your booking.
- All transactions are conducted in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). Due to exchange rate fluctuations, at times there may be some variance in the amounts refunded compared to the amount initially charged. Go Orange Ltd (and associated companies) does not accept any liability for these variances or any subsequent credit card/bank charges relating to these transfers to customer's accounts. Payments using Amex, JCB or Diners incur a non-refundable 3% surcharge.
- Go Orange (and associated companies) reserve the right to amend timetables, cancel departures, substitute plant and equipment and alter ticket prices at any time.
- All agreements and contracts shall be subject solely to New Zealand law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts. In the event of a cancellation or amendment to your booking, notification period is in NZ time (NZST).
- We strongly recommend travel insurance for all our experiences, especially for those that require longer notification periods for cancellation (see below).
- All travellers accept responsibility for all personal items taken on any Go Orange experience and are personally liable for these items at all times. Go Orange is not responsible for the loss/damage to personal items taken on Go Orange experiences at any time, unless stated by a Go Orange Guide.
- All travellers accept that Go Orange is not responsible for any injury incurred during a Go Orange experience as a result of carrying personal items on their person. All travellers do so at their own risk.
- All instructions given by Go Orange guides should be followed by all travellers at all times during any experience operated by Go Orange. These experiences are for the safety of all travellers and to ensure the best experience is had by all. Parents/guardians are responsible for the safety of the children which they travel with.
- In purchasing your go orange experience you consent to the capturing of videos and photos in which you may feature. This content may be used for promotion sales and marketing material at Go Orange’s discretion.
In the event of an emergency:
In the unlikely event of an emergency during a Go Orange operated experience, all guides will respond as necessary to ensure all travellers safety. The guides will contact emergency services as required and work with relevant parties to ensure safety for all involved.
Travellers should be aware that in New Zealand any claims for personal injury are limited by a government scheme and passengers should obtain their own insurance should they wish to do so.
- In the event of a cancellation or amendment to your booking, refunds will only be granted when Go Orange receives notification in accordance with individual products.
- Note the different and additional bookings terms and conditions detailed below for Whitewater Rafting (Shotover & Kawarau), Kayaking, Cruise and Jetboat.
- If you have booked through an agent, third party booking site or discount website, the terms and conditions specific to these booking platforms will need to be adhered to. Go Orange's cancellation policy is only valid for those who booked directly through Go Orange. This is either through the Go Orange website or in store Town Centre Te Anau, Queenstown or the Milford Sound Terminal.
Go Orange Cruise
- Cancellations: No refund is given if less than 24 hours (Milford Sound) notice is received prior to departures.
- Coach, Cruise, Coach: In event of road closures due to weather, and the result is that cruise departures cannot be reached, full refunds per person will be given. For Self-Drivers if road closures prevent reaching Go Store check- in, full refunds will be given.
- Self-Drive: Those choosing to self-drive must allow adequate time to arrive, park and check-in at either Milford or Doubtful Sound Go Store. Failure to check-in and board the boat with adequate time will be considered a cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice and no refund will be given.
- If the Go Orange boat is unable to facilitate the experience, travellers can be transferred to a different date/time or potentially over to a Real Journeys cruise of consistent timings if required.
- The sighting of wildlife is not a guarantee and lack of wildlife sightings is not considered reason for refund.
Go Orange Kayak
- Cruise may be substituted for kayaking if weather is not suitable.
- In the event of cancellation due to weather a transfer to an alternate day or full refund will be offered to those booked for the overnight and multi-night experience products.
- Departures are subject to minimum numbers.
- Please ensure you have read and agreed to the Safety and Risk Disclosure information (features under the 'more info' tab for each kayaking page).
- Physical conditions: If you are unable to swim, of poor physical health or have any medical conditions, which you may feel impact your ability to paddle, follow instruction or swim, these must be disclosed to staff prior to departure. If you are deemed physically unfit to engage within the experience the cost of the trip will be refunded.
- If you are pregnant you can not participate on this experience and if you do so without notifying the Go Orange guides of your condition you do so at your own risk.
- Cancellations made 48 hours prior to departure for all trips will receive a full refund.
- If staff deem a client is not suitable to participate due to ill health, intoxication, poor level of fitness, age or inappropriate physical size, no refund will be given.
- No shows will receive a 100% charge or no refund of prepayment.
- Overnight kayaking trips: it is the responsibility of the traveller to pack adequate gear and food to ensure they are warm, dry and fed.
Go Orange Rafting - Shotover & Kawarau (including helicopter options)
- Up to 48 hours prior to trip: Reservations can be cancelled, transferred to another date, subject to space availability, up to 48 hours prior to departure with no transfer fee incurred.
- Between 48 - 24 hours prior to trip: Reservations are non-refundable but can be transferred to another date, subject to space availability, up to 48 hours prior to departure with a transfer fee of $50. This fee is for all customers individually, not per booking. It is incurred if the booking is either moved closer or further away from current date.
- 24 - 0 hours before a trip: Reservations are non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No shows will receive a 100% charge or no refund of prepayment.
- Cancellations by Go Orange Rafting: Due to weather or river conditions, rafting may not be able to operate for safety reasons and an alternative trip, date or refund will be offered.
- Physical conditions: If you are unable to swim, of poor physical health or have any medical / heart conditions which you may feel impact your ability to raft, paddle, follow instruction or swim, these must be disclosed to staff prior to departure. If Go Orange you deems you physically unfit to engage within the experience the cost of the trip maybe refunded.
- If you are pregnant you cannot participate on this experience and if you do so without notifying the Go Orange guides of your conditions you do so at your own risk
- If a traveller wishes to discontinue with the rafting experience during the trip, the traveller is liable for all costs associated with removing them from the river. This term in void if a medical or natural emergency arises and evacuation is required.
- Minimum age - 13 years.
- Weight restrictions - 40 kg to 120kg (weighing maybe required upon check-in).
- Under 18 years - Guardian conditions apply.
- Suitable for water competent people of moderate fitness.
- People with a heart condition or taking heart medication are unable to participate.
- Trip operates with a minimum of 8 people.
- Trips are weather, river level and/or water temperature dependent.
Go Orange Jet Boat
- Cancellations within 24 hours of departure will not be refunded. Both the Operator and any agent (including their respective employees, agents, officers and directors) exclude, to the fullest extent possible under law, all and any liability for any loss, damage or injury (whether direct or indirect or consequential, however arising) suffered by the guest or any person associated with the guest in relation to the booked activity.
- All activities have elements of risk and all guests undertaking any activity do so voluntarily and at their own risk. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, all warranties, representations and implied terms are also excluded. The Operator reserves all rights to cancel any activity at its discretion for (but not limited to) any of the following reasons: a) waterway, road or weather conditions; b) lack of numbers participating in the activity; c) unsuitability of guest(s) due to reasons such as age, ill health, poor fitness, intoxication or any other reasons rendering a guest unsuitable or unfit to participate in the activity; d) any other circumstances which are beyond the reasonable control of the Operator.
- All guests agree to adhere to any instructions in relation to the activity from the Operator at all time.
10% / 25% off voucher
- Valid for direct bookings made through Go Orange.
- Multi-day experiences are not included within the promotion
- The discount is valid when booking 2 or more experiences
- The discount is valid per group not per individual
- Discount will be applied to the total booking price
- Go Orange reserves the right to change or end this promotion at any time
Devil Burger discount
- 25% off valid for Go Orange experiences – excluding multi-day experiences.
- Discount only valid on direct bookings made through Go Orange.
- Devil burger receipt must be kept as proof of purchase at time of making a booking.
- Discount not valid on photography, videography or merchandise.
Canyon Brewing Voucher
- Only valid for use post rafting experience.
- Voucher must be redeemed at canyon on the same day as the rafting experience.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Change will not be given if value of the voucher is not redeemed in full.
- Canyon Food & Brew co reserves the right to not serve at their discretion.
- Vouchers are per person and can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- To redeem the value of the voucher customers must show a confirmation of booking. This can be from Go Orange or agent who coordinated the booking.
Milford $15 voucher
- Vouchers can only be redeemed on board the Milford Haven.
- Vouchers are only valid for the duration of the cruise and will not be valid if the boat is at port.
- Go Orange reserves the right to not serve individuals at their discretion.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Change will not be given if the value of the voucher is not used in full.
- The voucher is redeemable for all café items on board the Milford Haven.