Named New Zealand's Best Adventure Activity Operator 2019
Meet us 20 minutes before check-in at Go Orange Queenstown Rafting, 37 Camp Street, Queenstown.
What's the GO?
It's Summer, we're excited, you should be too!
Go Orange will be taking on the Shotover River for heli-rafting twice daily. The days are longer, the sun is shining and we are ready to face the rapids. Our prices have also changed, giving you the chance to save a few dollars, should you need to squeeze in another activity during your Queenstown holiday. Our trips are all half day trips, meaning we will have you back in Queenstown centre before you know it, exploring more of our playground.
Who is it for?
- Minimum age 13yrs
- Minimum weight 40kg. Maximum weight 120kg
- You need to be water competent with moderate fitness
- Travellers with a heart condition or taking heart medication are not able to participate
- Guardian conditions apply for under 18yrs
- Shuttle bus from our Queenstown store to the Rafting Base
- Helicopter transfer into Skippers Canyon to Rafting put-in
- Full wetsuit, rafting clothing and all safety equipment
- Extensive safety briefing
- Rafting on the Shotover River
- Hot showers at Rafting Base
- Return shuttle to downtown Queenstown
What to bring
Bring your swimsuit and towel. It is advised that you don't bring any valuables with you. We do have a small valuables locker at Rafting Base if you need.
What we provide
Wetsuit, wetsuit jacket, spray jacket, paddle, helmet, wetsuit booties and a life jacket. Along with transport, rafts, legendary guides and guaranteed epic whitewater.
- Participation in rafting activities involves a degree of risk and the rafting operator cannot absolutely guarantee participants' safety
- Participants need to listen carefully to our guides' instructions
- We reserve the right to cancel trips or substitute another river or section of river for safety reasons
- Please ensure you have read and accept our terms and conditions prior to sending a reservation request
- This rafting trip operates with a minimum of 8 people. Customers need to reconfirm at least 24 hours prior to departure to ensure your trip will be operating
- All trips operate dependent on weather, river level and/or water temperature