The perfect way to spend a day on beautiful Lake Wakatipu!
Get your adrenaline fix with a 25 min Jet Boat trip, followed by a leisurely cruise on Queenstown's iconic 107-year-old steamship, the TSS Earnslaw.
- 25-minute exciting jet boat ride to the Kawarau River
- TSS Earnslaw Cruise and visit to Walter Peak (2 hr 30 mins duration) including an optional guided walking tour of the farmyard with a rural host
- Option to add high-tea on board the TSS Earnslaw while you are moored at Walter Peak.
- Trips run daily 4 -19 July, then Saturday & Sunday only 20 July - 31 August
- Flexibility to book Jet Boat and TSS Earnslaw for different days (please contact us directly)
- Kids Go Free promo applies
Contact us to book -